Top 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs To Go Mobile
1. If your site is hard to use on a mobile device, you’ll drive your customers to your competitors sites.
61% of people said that they’d quickly move onto another site if they don’t find what they’re looking for right away. If they don’t like what they do find, 79% will look elsewhere.
2. Having a mobile friendly site can boost your traffic.
74% of people say they’re more likely to return to a mobile friendly site in the future.
3. You may not get a second chance, first impressions are powerful and lasting. 46% of people won’t return to a website they had trouble accessing on a phone, and 57% won’t recommend it.
4. What happens on the Web often starts on mobile.
Smartphones are the most common starting place for online activities, whether searching, browsing or shopping.
5. Good mobile experiences can drive revenue.
67% of mobile users say they are more likely to buy a product or use the services offered by a mobile friendly site.